Friday, June 18, 2010

Training Over

Finally the day arrived . Sixty- five days of the ordeal (read training ) ended yesterday . More importantly I don't have to move outside delhi . But there is a catch ? I have to warm the benches till I am allotted a project . People had to sit on bench almost for an year during the recession . I'll have to do the same for a period unknown to me. In simple words my professional life begins on an inauspicious note .But then people who were willing to get into a project moved to chennai . I didn't. That sums up the interest .


So the big question is what am I gonna do till I get a project ? Read novels . Nope. Start the dream yet again . I mean preparing for CAT. I don't know . I am still undecided about it .Too many doubts have crept into my mind .Doubts creating confusion . Confusion leading to the procrastination . But till when ?? I cannot run away from it .I know it . Once I start ,there is no stopping. Hopefully. The burden of my ambition will not leave me alone . I'll have to make up my mind soon .


During the last few days of our training ,I have been subjected to some serious leg-pulling . You only realize such things when it comes back to you . I too get it sometime and I really don't mind it because I have been doing such things all my hostel life . No qualms at all .


Saw raavan today . I didn't expected much . Thanx to mani ratnam . He did his best so that my expectations remained lower . I usually go to watch movies only after reading reviews and hearing good things from my friends . I made an exception and paid the price ( ticket). Actually I had gone to see raajneeti but there wasn't a show until 3.30 pm . So saw raavan and committed an error of judgment .


I am supporting the spanish armada for this world cup who are the favorites to win it along with brazil . But they got to a horrible start ,losing to switzerland . Now they have an uphill task to qualify for the next stage . Hopefully they will do so . Wimbledon starts on 21st june . Hopefully nadal will win it . The finals to be played between nadal and fedex. Can't wait .

No comments: