Sunday, June 27, 2010

To The Sun God

What if god would have created all weathers except summer ? I don't think people would have missed much at least in india . I guess the people crave for only one thing in this sweltering heat .What can give respite from this blistering hot and humid conditions. ? People go on vacations to hill stations or to countries where the sun god do not trouble them . But not all people are affluent enough to execute something like above . The best what they achieve is to stay indoors with their AC's and coolers working .But during summers,the supply of electricity is scant . We can do quite well with all seasons except summer . But then it's important for the crops which is of paramount importance . So I should stop being a selfish and let this cycle continue . I kindly beg the sun god to show some mercy on us or lest we would be roasted in this condition . I hope He doesn't desire this .


Few days back I suffered from excruciating tooth pain which did not allow me to sleep the whole night . Only after gargling by warm water ,I had some relief . The very next day I went to see a dentist who diagnosed it as tooth infection . He advised me to under go RCT ( root canal treatment ) . I underwent the treatment which was extremely painful but it lasted for around 30 minutes . I was asked to visit him again on monday for the same treatment which will go on for 3-4 times . Hopefully I will recover from this tooth ailment .


A week has passed since my training got over and still I'm not on a project . But I don't care about it anyway . I have begun my preparations and hope to continue it . Because once I am assigned a project I would get less time . So it's better I maximize my efforts .I don't know what I am gonna do but the dream goes on .Initially the motivation was lacking . But now it's back and so am I .Hope to continue in this manner .

No comments: