Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DFS: Only Hope

OK! I am here after a long break with all my MBA exams over . Actually it got over on 18th Jan itself but then I had other things to worry (like TCS and mid sem ) . So it was very difficult for me to continue scribbling on my bolgs . I hope you people would have understood the situation or shall I give more excuses incase you are not convinced . Anyways I shall stop myself now. By now one thing which would have been quite obvious is that I don't love writing blogs or rather I should say that I don't enjoy it much . So I can't say it's my hobby just to show that I am a person of bit diverse hobbies . But the other part which is important in this context is that neither do I hate writting blogs . May be later on when I find something intersting to write about then I may find it enjoyable . But for time being let's go along with the flow.



January 28 2009 will always hold a special place in my heart . It was on this day that I was short listed for GD-PI by DFS. When I saw the result I couldn't believe my eyes because I wasn't expecting a call . This was not because I had performed badly but rather it was due the less number of seats in DFS which made it a cut throat competition . I guess I was lucky enough . After I had failed to deliver the goods in all the exams starting from CAT ,I had completely lost faith in myself and my abilities . I was already thinking about the next year when the good news arrived . DFS was the last exam written by me with all my hope already evaporated by then . But then too I gave it and lastly GOD heard my call and rewarded the hard work I had put in throughout my preparation . The devotion finally paid off . It was an institute which I always wanted to join because of my affinity towards finance . But then the journey ahead is tough too .GD-PI is a hard nut to crack for a person like me . But I am leaving no stone unturn to come out with flying colours . Whatever needs to be done I am doing that and the rest GOD himself will see. Signing off an optimistic note ....

No comments: